Disney World

P1040429

On Sunday we went to Disneyworld.  We drove for 2 hours to get to the park, it seemed like a long ride!

My favourite part of Disneyworld was when we got to ride on Space Mountain, and my second favourite thing was Splash Mountain.

P1040437

P1040462

I had lots of fun!  The next day we went to the beach and I tried Body Boarding.  The ocean is very warm here.  We also saw a really big jellyfish.  They can sting you with the bottom of their body but you can touch the top and you will not get hurt.P1040517

P1040601P1040527P1040472

Today we are going to Playmobile Land, and the Wildlife Sanctuary.  There are Panthers, Alligators, and other animals there.  I will post more pictures later!

Have fun in the snow!

From Conner

13 thoughts on “Disney World

1. Dear Conner,

It looks like you are having so much fun! I love all of your photos that you are sharing with us and thank you for answering some of our questions before! I loved the Splash Mountain ride too – it’s great! Body Boarding sounds cool, is it kind of like surfing?

From Mrs. Kostiuk

2. Dear Conner & Kian,

We wonder if you like Disneyworld? Did you like the plane ride? We hope you had fun at the beach! We wonder if you are still having fun? We loved seeing your photos! Thank you,

From
    Ms. Picton’s class, Mrs. Pakenham’s class, and Mrs. Kostiuk’s class

3. howdy conner its sakari I was woundering what do you eat on the plane and did you get tierd and what is the hotel called that you are staing at well any wase I hope you are haveing a happy time love sakari.

4. dear conner
    hi conner do you like it in disneyworld? i wonder how many ride’s you went on? i wonder if you had fun on the ride’s? i hope you have fun?
    from hser dri